firstname.lastname@example.org Mechanical & Electrical Engineering Building
Research: Mechanical design and theory; friction and wear; surface engineering
Courses: Mechanical Drawing, Basics of Mechanical Design, Mechanical Engineering Topics
Social/academic job: Secretary-General of the Expert Committee of Mechanical Specialties; Member of the Computer Graphics Professional Committee
Ph.D., Mechanical Engineering, China University of Mining & Technology, Beijing, 2008
M.S., Mechanical Engineering, Henan Polytechnic University, 2002
B.S., Mechanical Engineering, Hunan University of Science and Technology, 1995
Hunan University of Science and Technology (1995-1999 & 2002-2005)
University of Science and Technology Beijing (2008-present)
University of Warwick (Visiting scholar, 2016-2017)
Major Journal Articles：
1. Chen Ping*, Xiaojie Liu, Mingji Huang, Zhe Shi, Bin Shan. Numerical simulation and experimental study on tribological properties of stamping die with triangular texture. Tribology International, 2019, 132, 244-252.
2. Ping Chen*, Yuan Wang, Jianchao Li, Hui Wang, Lei Zhang. Adhesion and Erosion Properties of Epoxy Resin Composite Coatings Reinforced with Fly Ash Cenospheres and Short Glass Fibers. Progress in Organic coatings, 2018, 125:489-499.
3. Jianchao Li, LiFeng Zheng, Xiaohua Sha, Ping Chen*. Microstructural and mechanical characteristics of graphene oxide‐fly ash cenosphere hybrid reinforced epoxy resin composites. Journal of Applied Polymer, 2018, 47173-47180.
4. Chen Ping*, Li Junling, Li Yunlong. Effect of geometric micro-groove texture patterns on the tribological performance of stainless steel. Journal of Central South University, 2018, 25:331-341.
5. Chen Ping*, Li Jianchao, Zhang Lei. Analysis of mechanical characteristics of fly ash cenospheres reinforced epoxy composites. Journal of Wuhan University of Technology-Mater. Sci. Ed., 2018, 33(1):139-145.
6. Ping Chen*, Yingqian La. Microstructure and tribological behavior of stripe patterned TiN film prepared with filtered cathodic vacuum arc deposition (FCVAD). Advanced Engineering Materials, 2017:1-7.
7. Chen Ping*, Li Junling, Shi Zhe, Xiang Xin. Numerical optimization of gourd-shaped surface texture and experiment of tribological performance. Journal of Central South University, 2017, 24:2773-2782.
8. Ping Chen*, Xin Xiang, Tianmin Shao, Yingqian La, Junling Li. Effect of triangular texture on the tribological performance of die steel with TiN coatings under lubricated sliding condition. Applied Surface Science, 2016, 389:361-368.
9. Junlin Li, Baoyu Wang, He Huang, Shuang Fang, Ping Chen, Jinxia Shen. Unified modelling of the flow behaviour and softening mechanism of a TC6 titanium alloy during hot deformation, 2018, 748: 1031-1043.
10. Yanhong Gu, Lingling Chen, Wen Yue, Ping Chen, Fei Chen, Chengyun Ning. Corrosion behavior and mechanism of MAO coated Ti6Al4V with a grain-fined surface layer. Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 2016, 664:770-776.
11. Wang Yunfei, Xi Yin, Chen Ping*, Wan Jing. Combination of splicing visualization and assembling visualization during education carried by self-optimizing student presentation. Computer Aided Drafting Design and Manufacturing, 2015, 25(2): 60-64.
12. Chen Ping*, Shi Zhe, La Yingqian, Xiang Xin. Stamping simulation analysis based on tribological properties of die-binder area. China Surface Engineering, 2018,31(1):59-66.
13. Chen Ping*, Ma Yong, et al. Damage analysis of 710mm2 ACCC strands considering the contact and friction behavior between strands. Tribology, 2017,37(5):565-573.
14. Chen Ping*, Li Junling, Shao Tianmin, Xiang Xin, Liu Guanglei. Optimal analysis of geometric parameters of surface texture with surface tension considered. Journal of Mechanical Engineering, 2016,52(19):123-131.
15. Chen Ping*, Xiang Xin, Li Junling, Shao Tianmin, Liu Guanglei. Experimental and numerical investigation on tribological performance of grooved texture. Journal of Materials Engineering, 2016,44(6):31-37.
Honors and Awards:
National Natural Science Foundation of China (No.51975042, No.51305023)
National Key Research and Development Program of China (No. 2018YFC0810500, No.2018YFB1307900, No.2017YB0603500, No.2016YB0601100)
Guangdong Province Key Research and Development Program (No.2019B010150001)
Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities of China (No.FRF-GF-17-B20, No.FRF-TP-12-067A)
Chief-editor and Co-editor: Arduino Foundation and Application, Tribology Materials and Surface Engineering, Mechanical Engineering