email@example.com Jidian Building, USTB86-10-62332329
Dr. LYU received his Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Science and Technology Beijing (USTB) in 1999. Dr. LYU is now an Associate Professor at the School of Mechanical Engineering at the University of Science and Technology Beijing (USTB).
The research interests include:
(1) Condition monitoring and fault diagnosis of mechanical and electrical equipment;
(2) Automation system integration and intelligent manufacturing;
(3) Application technology of industrial robot;
(4) Electromechanical control and automation;
(5) Fluid power and control technology.
The courses offered:
(1) Automatic Control Theory;
(2) Signals and Systems;
(3) Digital Signal Processing;
(4) Measure and Test Technology;
(5) Hydraulic and Pneumatic Technology.