firstname.lastname@example.org 811,Electromechanical building, Beijing University of science and technology
Xie Lu, male, born in April 1986, currently working at the School of Mechanical Engineering, University of Science and Technology Beijing. In 2013, he graduated from Université d‘Orléans, France under the guidance of Professor Pascal Brault, the director of the European Union Joint Laboratory for New Energy Materials. During his Ph.D., he was committed to solving the multi-scale integrated research on the structure and performance of materials, adjusting the components and processes of material preparation according to the performance of materials, and achieved a series of application results. In recent years, he has published more than 20 SCI papers, and is responsible for or participated in more than 20 scientific research projects at the national, provincial and ministerial level, military industry and factory associations.
2004.09-2008.07 Applied Physics, School of Physics, Xinjiang University, Bachelor Degree
2008.09-2009.07 Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, Condensed Matter, Master
2009.09-2010.07 Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, Ph.D.
2010.09-2013.09 Ph.D. in Physics, University of Orleans, France
Postdoctoral fellow, 2013.10-2016.06, School of Physics, Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics
Lecturer, 2016.06-present, School of Mechanical Engineering, University of Science and Technology Beijing
1. L. Xie, P. Brault, C. Coutanceau, A. Caillard, J. Berndt, E. Neyts, Efficient amorphous platinum catalyst cluster growth on porous carbon: A combined Molecular Dynamics and experimental study [J]. Applied Catalysis B: Environmental, 2015, 162: 21-26.
2. L. Xie, P. Brault, A.-L. Thomann, X. Yang, Y. Zhang, GY. Shang, Molecular dynamics simulation of Al–Co–Cr–Cu–Fe–Ni high entropy alloy thin film growth [J]. Intermetallics, 2016, 68: 78-86.
3. L. Xie, P. Brault, J.-M. Bauchire, A.-L. Thomann, L. Bedra, Molecular Dynamics simulations of clusters and thin film growth in the context of plasma sputtering deposition, Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics, 2014, 47(22): 224004.
4. L. Xie, P. Brault, A.-L. Thomann, J.-M. Bauchire, AlCoCrCuFeNi high entropy alloy cluster growth and annealing on silicon: A classical molecular dynamics simulation study, Applied Surface Science, 2013, 285: 810-816.
5. L. Xie, P. Brault, A.-L. Thomann, L. Bedra, Molecular dynamics simulation of binary ZrxCu100-x metallic glass thin film growth, Applied Surface Science, 2013, 274: 164-170.