Main Research Area
Under the direction of professor Ma Fei, our team was originally established in the School of Mechanical Engineering at the University of Science and Technology Beijing.
Members of the team pursue fundamental experimental research in a variety of areas, including Mechanical vibration and noise control, Self-resonating cavitating jet technology, Intellectual mining vehicle and mine drilling technology and so on.
Our present interests include: Modular design and quick change technology of rescue vehicle, frequency property and cavitation erosion of self-resonating waterjet, Deep-sea mineral resources mining technology.
Our research is funded by:
National Key Research and Development Program (Emergency rescue equipment)
National 863 Project (Underground mining equipment)
General Project of National Natural Science Foundation (Deep sea mining technology)
Also a number of school enterprise cooperation projects.
(1) Dynamics and control of Mechanical System, Analysis of Vibration and Noise;
(2) Crushing and Drilling Technology and Equipments;
(3) Self-Vibration Cavitating Water Jet Technology
Main Research Results
(1) Underwater image recognition and Environmental Reconstruction system for deep sea mining
(2) Performance control system of self-excited nozzles for deep sea mining
(3) Multi-function rescue arm and full hydraulic automatic quick change platform